TCM TRISQUAD JUNIORS
Come learn the sport and fun of triathlon
TCMTriSquad Juniors Triathlon Team
Triathlon is a great sport for kids. By joining the TCMTriSquad Juniors, you’ll have access to qualified and experienced triathlon coaches to guide your child. Your child will be part of a healthy community of other Junior triathletes, training, racing and having fun together. You will also receive information on local events, along with discounts on triathlon races and equipment.
Who is it for?
Any child between the ages of 7 and 18 interested in training for and racing a triathlon.
No experience with triathlon is required.
What do we offer?
- Access to qualified USA Triathlon and SafeSport certified coaches to answer questions from both parents and kids on training and racing. Read more about Martin's experience running junior triathlon programs and TCM Junior coaches Veronika, Crystal and Gunnar
- A TCMTriSquad team triathlon racesuit from Zoot Sports (see photo below)
- Travel coordination to youth specific triathlons (see Junior Triathlon Calendar)
- In-person coached clinics on weekend mornings -now free to members! (see below)
Current Clinics & Races 2023
- Sunday November 26, 8:30am - 10:00am - Long Marine Lab, Santa Cruz- ride/run
- Sunday December 17, 8:30am - 10:00am - Hellyer Park, San Jose, Duathlon (ride/run)
- Sunday January 14, 9:00am - 10:00am - Wilder Ranch Trail, Santa Cruz - Run
- Sunday February 11, 8:30am - 10:00am - Almaden Path, South San Jose - Bike
- Sunday March 10, 8:30am - 10:00am - Campbell Community Track - Run
- Sunday April 14 - California Youth Triathlon Championships, Granite Beach.
Membership Details - join the team!
- Free TCMTriSquad Zoot Protege Tri Racesuit ($95 value)
- Free USA Triathlon Youth Membership
- Free TCMTriSquad t-shirt ($25 value)
- Access to a Coach/Parent Slack Forum
- Free Coached Monthly Clinics (see schedule above)
Personalized Youth Triathlon Coaching
For kids who want triathlon to be their sport or receive extra guidance, Martin offers a special individualized coaching service:
- Online training and feedback (including summer training) delivered through Training Peaks software similar to the adult athlete service.
- Race and equipment planning, strategy and selection.
- Help managing and coordinating single sport and school sport obligations and trainings into a triathlon program.
- College recruiting guidance.
Contact Martin to chat about your child's individual triathlon goals. Youth mentorship begins at $150/month depending on needs.